MTS has launched Blaze 4.5, the company’s latest dual SIM (CDMA+GSM) smartphone in the Blaze series. It is the successor of the Blaze 4.0 and packs a 4.5 FWVGA display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera.
MTS partnered with Micromax to launch the Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 few months back and the Micromax Canvas Blaze HD EG116 went on sale last month. Both these have Dual SIM (CDMA + GSM) support. The MTS Blaze 4.5 is manufactured by ZTE.
MTS Blaze 4.5 specifications
- 4.5-inch (854 x 480 pixels) touch screen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (CDMA + GSM)
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3G (EVDO Rev.A /HSDPA), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 , GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB
- 1600 mAh battery
MTS would offer 1,00,000 MB of bundled data valid for one year on first recharge of Rs. 198. It also comes with bundled applications, Live TV, integrated music player, on-call support, Piano lock and more. MTS has also introduced “At your service” concept, wherein, MTS executive will come to customer’s home for activation of SIM card to give a user friendly experience.
The MTS Blaze 4.5 comes in blue color and is priced at Rs. 9999. It would be available from online retailer thinkofus.in with additional 10% cash back.