The Nokia Lumia 1320 is part of the two new phablets announced by the Finnish company some time back. Announced alongside the 1520, the device follows the large screen trend and brings a massive 6 inch display to the table. Under the hood you find a 1.7 Ghz Dual Core Snapdragon 400 processor which is paired with 1GB of RAM. A 5MP camera is located at the back of the phone while a 0.3MP shooter can be seen up front. The 6 inch display has a resolution of 1280 x 720 and has a Gorilla Glass 3 coating on top. Owing to the large display, an additional column of tiles can be pinned on the screen. The phone ships with the Lumia Black update that brings several Nokia specific additions to the OS.
Nokia Lumia 1320 specifications
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD LCD IPS Super sensitive display and Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400processor
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 5MP Auto Focus camera with LED flash, 1080p HD recording at 30 fps
- VGA front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 164.25 x 85.9 x 9.79 mm Weight – 220 grams
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, micro SD card support up to 64GB
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio,
- HD Voice, HAAC mic
- 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, GPS / aGPS, NFC
- 3400 mAh (integrated)
The Nokia Lumia 1320 comes in a range of colours and is priced at Rs. 23,999.