Nokia Asha 502 Dual SIM phone with 5MP camera and LED flash announced
Nokia has announced the Asha 502, the company’s first phone in the Asha series to feature a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash. Other features are mostly similar to the Asha 501 that was launched earlier this year. It has a 3.0-inch QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) display and is based on the latest Nokia Asha software platform with Swipe UI. It has Nokia Fast lane multi-tasking screen that brings all the recent activities together. It has Dual SIM support, 2G, WiFi,Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM and FM Radio. The phone has new crystal-clear look fusion of ice-like transparency and bold inner color similar to the Asha 501.
It comes with 10 free downloadable games from the Nokia store, Nokia Express Browser that compresses data up to 90% and comes with WhatsApp, Foursquare, Facebook and Twitter apps.
Nokia Asha 502 specifications
- 3.0-inch QVGA 320 x 240 pixels display
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- Dimensions: 99.55mm x 59.50mm x 11.10mm; Weight: 100 g
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 2G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n , Bluetooth 3.0 with SLAM and FM Radio
- Nokia Asha software platform with Swipe UI
- 10 free Games downloadable from Nokia Store
- 64MB RAM; up to 32GB micro SD card support
- 1110 mAh battery with up to 13.7 hours of talk time and up to 24 days of standby
The Nokia Asha 502 comes in Bright Red, Bright Green, Cyan, Yellow, White and Black colors and is priced at US$89 (~Rs. 5490) before taxes or subsidies. It would roll out in Q4 2013 starting from Africa, Asia-Pacific, Europe and the Middle East.