Nokia Asha 501 launched in India for Rs. 5199, comes with 3 months free Facebook for Airtel users
Nokia has launched the Asha 501, the company’s latest phone in the Asha series. It went on pre-order in India last month and comes with 3.0-inch QVGA 320 x 240 pixels display with hardened glass and is based on the latest Nokia Asha software platform with Swipe UI. It has a 3.2 MP rear camera, Nokia Fast lane multi-tasking screen that brings all the recent activities together. It has Dual SIM (with one slot capable of hot swap) support, 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth and FM Radio.
It comes with Free Facebook access for Airtel customers for 3 months. It has Nokia Express Browser that compresses data up to 90% and comes with over 50 pre-loaded apps including Facebook, Twitter, Line, Nimbuzz, WeChat, Cricbuzz, Newshunt, GetMeRated, CricInfo, CNN, ComicHead, Twist Music and more. It also comes with 40 free EA Games gift pack that can be downloaded from the Nokia Store.
Nokia Asha 501 specifications
- 3.0-inch QVGA 320 x 240 pixels display with hardened glass
- 3.2MP rear camera
- Dimensions: 99.2 x 58 x 12.1 mm; Weight: 98 g
- 128 MB of internal memory with 4GB micro SD card provided in the box
- Dual SIM(with one slot capable of hot swap), with 2G, WiFi, Bluetooth and FM Radio
- Nokia Asha software platform with Swipe UI
- 40 free EA Games downloadable from Nokia Store
- 1200 mAh battery with up to 17 hours of talk time and up to 26 days of standby
The Nokia Asha 501 comes in Bright Red, Bright Green, Cyan, Yellow, White and Black colors and is priced at Rs. 5,199. Check out our Asha 501 Review, if you are planning to get one.