Samsung has finally launched the Galaxy Note 3 in India as we reported last week. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was announced at the IFA 2013 and the pre-bookings for it started few days back on the official Samsung eStore. It packs a 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display, powered by 1.9 GHz Octa Core ( A15 1.9 GHz ＋ A7 1.3 GHz) Processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). It has a 13MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing camera. It packs 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal memory, microSD slot (up to 64GB) and 3200 mAh battery.
It also comes with a stylus pen with Air Command, Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write, S Finder, Pen Window, S Note, Multi Window, new Easy Clip and Direct Pen Input features. It is 8.3mm thick and weighs 168 grams. It has a soft and textured-touch back cover and delicate stitching that differs from all the previous Galaxy Note devices. It has support for 11 regional Indian languages including Hindi, Punjabi, Bengali, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya and Assamese.
It comes with offers worth Rs. 15000 free. It comes pre-loaded with range of applications including Evernote, Dropbox and sketchbook pro. Users can get range of apps such as NY Times, Bloomberg Businessweek, Bitcasa, Oxford Dictionary and Angry Birds Star Wars 2 through a Special zone called Content Gifts within Samsung apps starting 1st of October.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Specifications
- 5.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.9GHz Exynos Octa-Core processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 13MP camera BSI Sensor with High CRI LED flash with Smart Stabilizer
- UHD 4K video recording 30fps (Only Snapdragon version) / 1080p 60fps / Slow motion 720p HD 120fps
- 2MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- 3.5mm audio jack with UHQA, FM Radio with RDS
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL, NFC, IR LED (Remote Control)
- 3200mAh Battery
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 comes in Jet Black and Classic White colors and is priced at Rs. 49,900. It comes with 2GB of 3G/2G data for Vodafone customers per month for two months. It would be available across India starting from September 25th.