HTC launched the Desire 600 Dual SIM back in July for Rs. 26,860, now the dual SIM variant with support for CDMA and GSM called Desire 600c is available from online retailer Flipkart. Other features are similar including a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display, 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor, Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), 8-megapixel camera with LED flash, BSI sensor and a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor.
It has Dual SIM support with dual active SIMs that allows you to have two SIM cards active all the times, enabling you to receive a call on first SIM, even if you are already using the other. It is a bit thicker at 9.55mm, but weighs few grams less than the GSM variant at 127 grams. HTC partnered with Tata Docomo to launched the Dual SIM variant of the HTC One called HTC One Dual SIM +. The HTC Desire 600c is also list on Tata Docomo website, so we can expect the official launch soon.
HTC Desire 600c Dual SIM specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor
- Android 4.1 (Jellybean)
- Dual SIM (CDMA + GSM) with Dual Active SIMs
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
- 1.6 MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 3.5mm audio jack, Beats Audio
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 1860 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 600c Dual SIM is priced at Rs. 28,900 online.