Xolo has launched the Q1000S, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in the Q Core series. We reported about the device back in July and Xolo started teasing about the device on their Facebook page earlier this week. It has a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display at 295 PPI based on one-glass solution (OGS) technology and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) similar to the Q1000 that was launched back in May. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589T processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU .
It comes with a 13-megapixel auto focus camera at the back with LED Flash and a BSI (Back Side Illumination) 2 sensor for low-light imaging and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with a BSI 2 sensor. It comes with single SIM support.It has 16GB of internal memory, packs a 2500 mAh battery and is just 6.98mm thick.
Xolo Q1000S Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display at 295 PPI
- 1.5 GHz quad-core MediaTek 6589T processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera , BSI sensor
- 6.98 mm thick and weighs 158g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Full HD 1080p video recording and playback
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 3G (HSDPA: 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 11.5 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
The Xolo Q1000S is priced at Rs. 18,999.