Micromax Bling 3 A86 with 4-inch display, dual-core processor, Android 4.1 coming soon
Micromax launched the first Bling phone back in 2010 and unveiled the Bling 2 A55 in 2011. Now the third phone in the Bling series, Bling 3 A86 has surfaced on online retail site Flipkart. According to the listing the phone would come with a 4-inch touch screen display, powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It is encrusted with Swarovski Zirconia crystals making it a premium smartphone.
Micromax Bling 3 A86 specifications
- 4-inch capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 11.4 mm thick
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G , WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, aGPS
- 1600 mAh battery with up to 4 hours talk time and up to 200 hours standby
Still no details about the display resolution, RAM or memory. The Micromax Bling 3 A86 comes in White color. It is listed on Flipkart as coming soon without any price tag, but it available on eBay.in for Rs. 9,999. We are not sure if this is the final price. Looks like we have to wait for the official launch.