Lenovo IdeaPad A1000 with 7-inch display, voice calling now available in India for Rs. 8980
Lenovo unveiled the IdeaPad A1000 at the MWC 2013 earlier this year. Now the tablet is available from the official Lenovo online store in India. It has a 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MTK8317 processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a SIM card slot with 2G data support and voice calling capabilities. It has large, dual front-facing speakers that would offers enhanced audio experience for music or movies along with Dolby Digital Plus support.
Lenovo IdeaPad A1000 specifications
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive touchscreen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MTK8317 processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 10.7 mm thick and weighs 340 grams
- Normal SIM card slot, Voice calling
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2G (EDGE), 3G (via Dongle), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 4GB internal memory , 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3500 mAh battery
The Lenovo IdeaPad A1000 comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 8,980.
Source: Lenovo Store