Lenovo unveiled the IdeaPad A1000 at the MWC 2013 earlier this year. Now the tablet is available from the official Lenovo online store in India. It has a 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MTK8317 processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a SIM card slot with 2G data support and voice calling capabilities. It has large, dual front-facing speakers that would offers enhanced audio experience for music or movies along with Dolby Digital Plus support.
Lenovo IdeaPad A1000 specifications
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive touchscreen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MTK8317 processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 10.7 mm thick and weighs 340 grams
- Normal SIM card slot, Voice calling
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2G (EDGE), 3G (via Dongle), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, USB OTG
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 4GB internal memory , 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3500 mAh battery
The Lenovo IdeaPad A1000 comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 8,980.
Source: Lenovo Store