Huawei has announced the MediaPad 7 Youth, the company’s latest tablet in the MediaPad series. It has a 7-inch IPS display, powered by a 1.6 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with Huawei’s Emotion UI on top. It has 3G connectivity through a SIM card slot and supports voice calls, SMS, and MMS. It has a rear camera, a front-facing camera and has a sleek aluminum metal unibody design. Huawei unveiled the MediaPad 7 Vogue last month powered by a quad-core processor. Details such as display resolution, RAM and memory are not available yet, we will update you once we get more info.
Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth specifications
- 7-inch 10-point multi-touch display
- 1.6 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Voice calls
- Rear Camera
- front-facing Camera
- 9.9 mm thick and weighs 350grams
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 3G (HSPA+ up to 21Mbps), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
- 1080p Full HD Video Playback
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4100 mAh Li-Polymer battery
The Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth would go on sale in Russia, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Europe in Q3, 2013. No word on pricing yet.