HTC One Mini surfaces again in a new set of images
HTC One Mini is not a mystery any more. The specs of the phone surfaced first in February earlier this year. The press render of the phone appeared back in May along with the rumored specs. . It was caught on camera last month that showed the chin and the bottom part of the device, and whole front part of the device was revealed last month. Now the full hands-on images of the device has appeared on a Bulgarian website smartnews.bg that also confirms the specs of the device.
HTC One Mini rumored specifications
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display at 342 PPI
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Android 4.2 Jellybean with Sense 5.0UI
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
- 1.6 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1700 mAh non-removable battery
The HTC One mini is expected to be announced in Q3 2013.