The HTC M4 first leaked out back in February earlier this year. Thanks to evleaks, press image of the HTC M4 has surfaced that reveals that the phone would have a similar unibody design like the HTC One that was announced back in February. The phone would come with a 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display and a dual-core Snapdragon CPU as the earlier rumor suggested. It is also expected to come with a UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash similar to the HTC One and Beats audio support support, but it would pack a 1700 mAh battery.
The HTC M4 is the mid-range device that looks similar to the One, just like the Galaxy S3 mini which looks similar to the Galaxy S3. Samsung is expected to launch the Galaxy S4 mini later this year.
HTC M4 rumored Specifications
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Android 4.2 Jellybean
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
- 1.6 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- 2 GB RAM, 16GB internal memory
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 1700 mAh non-removable battery
The HTC M4 might not be the final name of the device. It is expected at the end of the Q2 2013.