Celkon has launched the A119Q Signature HD, successor of the A119 Signature HD that was launched back in March. We reviewed the phone last month, and found that it would be better Celkon had launched it with a quad-core processor. The company has finally launched a worthy contender to the Micromax A116 Canvas HD. The A119Q comes with a similar 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) touch screen display and comes with a 12-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 3-megapixel front-facing camera. This one is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor with PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU and runs on Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean).
Celkon A119Q Signature HD Specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor with PowerVR SGX 544MP GPU
- Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM/WCDMA + GSM)
- 9.3 mm thick and weighs 177 grams
- 12MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory (2.56 GB user memory), 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS
- 2100 mAh battery
The Celkon A119Q Signature HD is priced at Rs. 12,499 and comes with a free flip cover worth Rs. 1,500.
[Update: The Celkon A119Q Signature HD is now available for pre-order from Snapdeal. It would be shipped on May 15th 2013.]