Celkon has launched the A119 Signature HD, the company’s latest flagship Android smartphone. This is the first phone in the new Signature series. It has a 5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) touch screen display, powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It comes with a 12-megapixel auto focus camera on the back and a 3-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support with dual standby. This would compete with the Xolo A1000 that was launched last month, which comes with similar features.
Celkon A119 Signature HD Specifications
- 5 inch (1280 x 720 pixels) touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 9.3mm thick and weighs 177 grams
- 12MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory (1.45 GB user memory), 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/A-GPS
- 2100 mAh battery
The Celkon A119 Signature HD comes in Dusky Black and Serene White colors and is priced at Rs. 13,499.
[Update: The Celkon A119 Signature HD is now available from online retailer Snapdeal for Rs.13,499]