HTC One with 4.7-inch 1080p Display and UltraPixel Camera announced
HTC has finally announced the HTC One, their new flagship Android smartphone. It has a 4.7 inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display, powered by a 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with the new HTC Sense UI and HTC BlinkFeed. It has an UltraPixel camera on the back with LED Flash and a 2.1MP HD front-facing camera with 88 wide angle lens with HDR capability. It comes with Beats audio support, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers and dual microphones.
HTC One Specifications
- 4.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 468ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization ,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Full HD (1080p) video recording with HDR Video
- Object Removal, Group Retouch, and Sequence Shot photos
- 2 MP HD front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- 2 GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS
- 2300 mAh battery
- 9.9mm thick, Weighs 148g
- Android 4.1 Jellybean with HTC BlinkFeed , HTC Zoe,HTC BoomSound
The HTC One will be available in over 85 countries and 180 operators across the world from March. There is no mention of India in the press release but that may be because it would be sold unlocked here without any operator tie up. No word on the price yet but we should find out soon. Stay tuned for photos and videos of this stunning phone from HTC.