Micromax unveiled the A116 Canvas HD, the company’s latest flagship back in January. Images of the A115 Canvas 3D surfaced earlier this month, now images of the another smartphone in the Canvas series, the Micromax A111 has appeared online. According to MMXNewscaster, the phone would feature a 5.3-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) display with 5 point multi-touch that would also let you operate the phone with gloves. The phone would be powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225Q processor and run on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It would come with a 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash and a 1.2MP front-facing camera. It would also have a 3D Graphics Accelerator.
Micromax A111 rumored specifications
- 5.3-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capactivie touch screen display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon MSM8225Q procssor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with dual LED Flash
- 1.2MP front-facing camera
- 9.9mm thick
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2100 mAh battery
No details about the launch date yet. Hope we can see both the Micromax A111 and the A115 Canvas 3D soon.