Saavn v2.0 update for iPhone and iPad brings new UI, Saavn Pro premium service and more
Saavan, global music service announced their premium music service, Saavn Pro with offline and ad-free music listening last month. It was expected to be go live earlier this month, now the older Saavn app has been updated with new UI that also brings Saavn Pro premium music service. This update also includes performance and stability improvements for all the Saavn users.
Features of Saavn 2.0 for iPhone and iPad
- Save songs for offline listening on up to 5 devices per account.
- Completely ad-free, uninterrupted listening. When logged in with your premium account, ads are removed on all platforms, including Saavn.com.
- Sync Over Cellular: You can choose whether to use WiFi or your cellular data connection to cache your music for offline listening.
All Saavn Users
- New and clean user interface (UI)
- Performance and stability improvements
- Easier saving, managing, and sharing music and playlists
Download Saavn 2.0 for iPhone and iPad from the Apple iTunes Store for free. There’s a 30-day free trial to try out Saavn Pro, after that users can subscribe at a cost of $3.99 (Rs.220) per month, directly through in-app purchase. Pro Audio feature for Saavn Pro users would be added in the upcoming update, which would offer access to the highest quality music (320 kbps).