Nokia Lumia 520 with 4-inch IPS display, 1 GHz dual-core processor announced
Nokia has announced the Lumia 520, their new affordable Lumia Windows Phone 8 handset at the MWC 2013. It has a 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) display with 2D hardened glass, super sensitive touch for finger nail and glove use and is powered by a 1 GHz dual core processor. It has a 5MP auto focus camera at the back with 720p HD video recording. It uses the similar fabula design as the other Lumia handsets.
Nokia Lumia 520 Specifications
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) display
- 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 5MP Auto Focus camera with 720p HD video recording
- 9.9 mm thick and weighs 124g
- 512MB RAM, 8GB internal memory, up to 64GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS / aGPS
- 1430mAh battery with up to 9.6 hours talk time and up to 360 hours standby
The Nokia Lumia 520 comes in red, yellow, cyan, white and black colors. It would be available at a starting price of 139 euros (~US$183) before taxes and subsidies starting Q1 2013 in Hong Kong and Vietnam, and would be available in other markets such as Europe, Asia – including China and India – Latin America and Africa in Q2 2013.