Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 311, , Wi-Fi variant of the Galaxy Tab 2 310 is finally on sale from the official Samsung eStore. The pre-bookings for the tablet started last month. The 3G variant, Galaxy Tab 2 310 was announced back in February 2012, and launched in India in May. Other than the 3G support voice calling, other features are similar to the Tab 2 310 including a 7-inch (1024×600) PLS TFT LCD display, 1GHz dual-core processor, 3MP fixed focus rear-facing camera and VGA front-facing camera. The Tab 2 311 comes with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 311 specifications
- 7-inch (1024×600) PLS TFT LCD display
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 3MP fixed focus rear-facing camera and VGA front-facing camera.
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expanadable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 3.0 and A-GPS
- 4,000 mAh battery.