Lava has launched IRIS N350, their new Dual SIM Android Smartphone powered by a 1GHz processor. It has a 3.5 inch (320 x 480 pixels) Capacitive multi-touch display and runs on Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread). It has a 2 Megapixel camera at the back and a 0.3 MP front-facing camera.
Lava IRIS N350 Specifications
- 3.5 inch (320 x 480 pixels) Capacitive multi-touch display
- 1GHz processor
- Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 2MP rear camera, 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- 11.9mm thick and weighs 115g
- 2G EDGE/GPRS, WiFi,Bluetooth 3.0
- FM Radio with recording, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor
- 160MB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 1300 mAh battery
The Lava IRIS N350 is priced at Rs. 5499, but it is available on Snapdeal for as low as Rs. 4399. Lava plans to launch affordable Android smartphones in the Iris range in coming months.