WeChat voice and text messaging app launched for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Symbian
Tencent, the largest internet company in Asia Pacific and the 3rd largest in the world has launched the WeChat – a free mobile voice and text messaging application in India. This cross platform messaging app also includes, photo/video sharing, location sharing, and contact information exchange and more.
Features of WeChat
- Hold-to-Talk voice messaging feature lets you send voice messages at the touch of a button
- Moments feature lets you post special Moments (pics/text) and share with select friends
- One-on-one and group chat options
- Exchange contacts by Bump, Shake and Remote Shake
- Facebook connect for easy registration and to find friends or invite new ones
- Find nearby WeChat users
- Multiple language support including English, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Indonesian, and Portuguese.
Download WeChat for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Symbian from the WeChat site for free.