Sony Xperia Miro with 3.5-inch display and Android 4.0 announced
Sony has unveiled Xperia Miro, their new phone running Android 4.0 (Ice Cream sandwich) on their Facebook page. It has 3.5-inch display and comes with 5MP camera with flash, video recording at 30 fps and secondary video calling camera. It has unique illuminations for incoming messages and social updates and has Xperia with Facebook app.
Other features include, Sony xLOUD audio for crisp audio and DLNA support.
Sony Xperia Miro Specifications
- 3.5-inch (320×480 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 800 MHz processor
- 9.9 mm thick and weighs 110 g
- 5 megapixel auto focus camera with pulsed LED flash, VGA front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi b/g/n, DLNA, GPS / aGPS
- 512MB RAM, 2.9 GB internal memory (up to 2.2 GB user-accessible memory), up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1500 mAh battery
It would come in range of colors such as black, back / pink, white and white /gold. It is expected to be available in Q3 2012.