Health Apps for Nokia Phones
Here are some Health apps for Nokia phones that would offer instant guidance, educate, track and to provide health news on HIV AIDS, On the occasion of World AIDS Day on December 1, 2011. Some of these app also provides news, notifications about new diseases and much more.
List of Health Apps for Nokia Phones
- HIV Guide – This is an informative app that offers advice on how to protect oneself from HIV and how to care for the sick. It also explains what happens at a VCT (Voluntary Counseling and Testing) and answers some common questions about HIV.
- Family Education & HIV AID – It provides wellness education to users on HIV AIDS and good health and is designed to help families to create awareness and to provide guidance on the illness.
- HIV AIDS News – helps the users to keep up-to-date with the latest headlines about HIV/AIDS treatment, testing, prevention and research and more.
- Health n Family – It is a complete health information tracker that helps the users keep track of medical records, appointments, prescriptions, and even store important medical documents-right on your phone.
- Personal Health Record – It allows you get notifications of health services, first aid , disease outbreaks, Ask a doctor services and save your basic health data.