Samsung Omnia W announced with Windows Phone Mango and 1.4 GHz Processor
Samsung has announced Samsung Omnia W, their first handset to feature Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango). The phone has 3.7 inch Super AMOLED display, 1.4GHz processor and 5 MP Auto focus camera with LED Flash and a VGA video calling camera. The Windows Phone Mango has Windows Phone People Hub that has built-in social networking services like Windows Live, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. It also has Marketplace Hub, Office Hub, Game Hub, and Picture Hub, Music & Video Hub – powered by Microsoft Zune.
Specifications of Samsung Omnia W
- 3.7 inch (800 x 480 pixels) Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen display
- 10.9mm thick and weighs 115.3g
- Windows Phone 7.5 Mango
- 1.4 GHz Processor
- 5 MP Auto focus camera with LED Flash and a VGA video calling camera
- 3.5mm audio Jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v 2.1, aGPS / Bing Map, and USB 2.0
- 512MB RAM, 8GB Internal Memory
- 1500 mAh Li-on battery
It also comes with pre-installed Samsung’s apps like Now, RSS Times, Video Call(3G), Photo Studio, Mini Diary, All Share(DNLA), Fun Shot, Wireless Manager and some of the downloadable apps like Dictionary, Photogram and Rubik’s Cube.
The Samsung Omnia W will be available starting in Italy from end-October and would gradually be rolled out globally including Europe, CIS, Latin America, Africa, South East and South West Asia.