I heard that many people were having problems with the manual rooting method for Droid 3, but now the Droid 3 owner don’t have to worry about rooting their devices as a very simple 1 click rooting method has already been released by and Framework43 and psouza4. Currently this method is only for the people with Windows PC.
- you will VOID the warranty of your device if you follow the procedures given below
- Perform the procedure only after the instructions are read more than twice.
- Download and install the drivers
- Download Droid 3 1 click root and unzip it
- Enable USB debugging (Check USB debugging in Settings>Application>Development)
- Attach your phone to the PC in charging mode
- Go to the Droid 3 easy root folder and select ‘click to root your Droid3.bat’
- Follow the instruction
- You will have root access after all the procedures have been done