ARMA 2: Firing Range – Simulation game for NVIDIA Tegra 2 Android phones
Bohemia Interactive has launched, ARMA 2: Firing Range, simulation game for NVIDIA Tegra 2 Android phones. This game has accurate high-poly weapon models to choose from to get an interactive 3D preview and study its specs or to use it for simulation.
This game is based on popular Arma 2 (Armed Assault 2) PC video game that was launched in 2009. It uses the same high-resolution textures used in the PC game and high polygon weapon models.
Features of ARMA 2: Firing Range for Android
- Huge array of weapons available to examine and try out.
- Special weapons (sniper rifles, grenade launchers etc.) coming soon.
- Several unique firing ranges with customizable game modes.
- Accurate weapon visuals, sounds and ballistics.
- Realistic weapon optics.
- Online leaderboards and achievements.
- Two adjustable control modes.
Get the ARMA 2: Firing Range simulation game for $1.99 from the Android Market for Tegra 2 powered Android (2.2 and above) smartphones. This is exclusively available for NVIDIA Tegra phones for the first two months, and it will be available on all Android phones and iOS devices this fall 2011.