Update: Now we have the image of the Zenfone Max Pro M1, thanks to @evleaks aka Evan. It is also expected to come in Silver color in addition to Blue and Black, as revealed in another image.
In silver. pic.twitter.com/hsKDO9WBU6— Evan Blass (@evleaks) April 21, 2018
Earlier this week ASUS confirmed that the Zenfone Max Pro (M1) with Snapdragon 636 will be launched exclusively on Flipkart on April 23rd. Now the specifications of the smartphone has surfaced in Indonesia, and the phone is launching in the country on the same date. This reveals a 6-inch FullView display, stock Android Oreo, dedicated dual SIM slots, dual rear cameras, fingerprint sensor on the back, Face unlock, 5000mAh battery and more.
This will be a direct competitor to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro that has the same Snapdragon 636 SoC and up to 6GB RAM.
ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) rumored specifications
- 6-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, secondary camera with wide-angle lens
- 16MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- 5-magnet speaker, NXP Smart Amp
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery
The phone is expected to come in Gold, Blue and Black colors. We should know all the details about the phone including the price when it goes official on Monday.