Infinix launched Hot S3, a mid-range smartphone in the ‘Hot S’ series in India in February starting at Rs. 8999 in Sandstone Black and Brush Gold colors. Today it has launched the new Topaz Blue color variant of the smartphone. Other specifications are the same, including a 20-megapixel front camera with dual LED flash, 5.65-inch HD+ 18:9 display, Snapdragon 430 SoC with up to 4GB RAM and Android 8.0 Oreo with the company’s own XOS Hummingbird V3.0 on top.
Infinix Hot S3 specifications
- 5.65-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 20MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Infinix Hot S3 in the new Topaz Blue color and is priced at Rs. 8999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 10,999, and is available exclusively from Flipkart. Check out the review of the Infinix Hot S3 here, if you are planning to get the smartphone.