Infinix has launched Hot S3, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone in the ‘Hot S’ series in India. It has a 20-megapixel front camera with dual LED flash and features a 5.65-inch HD+ 18:9 display, which are the main highlights of the phone. It is powered by Snapdragon 430 with up to 4GB RAM, runs Android 8.0 Oreo with the company’s own XOS Hummingbird V3.0 on top.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, come with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Infinix Hot S3 specifications
- 5.65-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 20MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Infinix Hot S3 comes in Sandstone Black and Brush Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 8999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 10,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from February 12th. Check out the unboxing and first impressions here.