HTC today launched the U11+, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in the ‘U series’ in India. It was announced back in November last year and comes with a 6-inch Quad HD+ 18:9 Full Screen display with 82% screen-to-body ratio and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 coupled with 6GB of RAM. Like the original U11, it comes with Edge Sense technology.
It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Sense U.I on top, is rated at IP68 for water and dust resistance and comes with a single 12MP camera. There is no 3.5mm audio jack but the company is bundling USB Type-C headphones with active noise cancellation.
HTC U11+ Specifications
- 6-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ Super LCD 6 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 Oreo with HTC Sense U.I
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP UltraPixel 3 rear camera with Dual LED flash, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF),BSI sensor, OIS, f/1.7 aperture, 1.4μm pixel, 4K video recording, 3D Audio
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, BSI sensor, 85° field of view, 1080p video recording
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5mm; Weight: 188g
- HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation, Hi-Res audio certified, HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 & 5GHz), NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS,USB-C 3.1 Gen 1
- 3930mAh built-in battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The HTC U11+ comes in Amazing Silver color, is priced at Rs. 56,990 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting from tomorrow, February 7th. It will soon be available in Ceramic Black color.