Insta360 introduced the ONE, 4K 360 camera last year. This year at the CES it has introduced new Nano S, a compact camera that attaches to iPhone using lightning port to shoot 4K 360° video and 20 MP 360° photos. It also has MultiView feature that allows users to show multiple angles of a scene simultaneously and share them via a live broadcast or one-on-one chat.
Insta360 Nano S highlights and specifications
- Sony sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- Integrated support for 360° live-streaming on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter (via Periscope)
- Uses iPhone’s gyroscope to counteract every wobble and shake for shooting smooth footage
- MultiView lets you record in every direction, and arrange the best of what you see in one frame
- One-touch sharing to social apps – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more
- Converts iPhone’s display into a real-time 360° camera viewfinder
- Photo resolution: 6272×3136; Video resolution: 3840x 1920 at 30fps; Photo format: jpg, insp, RAW(DNG format); Video format: mp4, insv, Log
- Dimensions: 110 x33x21mm
- SD Card: Supports UHS-I, exFAT(FAT64) format; max storage capacity is 128 GB
- 800mAh battery with 60 minutes of endurance
The Insta360 Nano S comes in Silver and Matte black colors, is priced at $239 (Rs. 15,200 approx.) and is available through Insta360 Store and Amazon.