Xiaomi introduced the Mi Air Purifier 2 with a smaller design compared to the Mi Air Purifier back in 2015 and it was launched in India last year. Now it has introduced Mi Air Purifier MAX, a bigger Air Purifier for large area offering longer filter life of 6 to 12 months depending on your and it also comes with advanced mute technology that achieves quieter performance even when operating in the highest gear mode by absorbing noise and blocking noise, with noise as low as 34dB (A) in sleep mode.
It has new dual-air inlet system on left and right, which increases the inlet air and air outlet area, resulting in more powerful purification performance. The fan mode adjusts to the maximum speed so that the clean air quickly reaches all corners of the room.
It has High-quality primary filters, high-efficiency filters and cylindrical activated carbon filters that effectively filters 99.99% of PM2.5 particles such as formaldehyde, pollen, dust, smoke and any other harmful particles. Similar to earlier models, the Mi Home APP for Android and iOS lets you remotely control the purifier.
Highlights of Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier MAX
- Real-time AQI monitoring, Wi-Fi connectivity
- Mi Home app smart controls (Android and iOS)
- Dual-inlet system for up to 120m² coverage
- 1000m³/h Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR)
- Triple-layer filter removes harmful PM2.5 articles
- OLED display shows PM2.5 value, Temperature, humidity, Wi-Fi connection status and more
- Filter life of 6 to 12 months
- Laser Particle Sensor, Temperature and humidity sensor
- Ultra-quiet 34dB noise level in sleep mode
- Emergency stop function when the top grid or filter cartridge is opened
- Dimensions: 386 x 386 x 965 mm; Weight: 18kg (including filter)
The Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier MAX is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 305 / Rs. 19,550 approx.) and is already available in China."Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier MAX for large spaces with up to 12 months filter life announced",