Huawei just announced Nova 2s, the company’s latest smartphone in the Nova series in China. It has a 6-inch Full HD+ 18:9 display, is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 960 SoC with IntelliSense i6 sensor hub and runs on Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0. It has a 16-megapixel RGB camera sensor along with a 20-megapixel monochrome sensor with f/1.8 aperture for capturing depth information and also has portrait mode.
It also has a 20-megapixel front-facing camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for depth of field bokeh effect along with a selfie flash and also has support for face recognition. It has a shiny glass back, fingerprint sensor on the front and packs a 3340mAh battery with support for 9V/2A fast charging.
Huawei Nova 2s specifications
- 6-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 LCD IPS 2.5D curved glass display with 85% NTSC color gamut,
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 960 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) processor + i6 co-processor, Mali G71 Octa-core GPU
- 6GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, 4GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP (RGB) + 20MP (Monochrome) Dual rear cameras with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 4K video recording
- 20MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Fi audio chip
- Dinemsions: 156.9×75.1×7.5mm; Weight: 169g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / Glonass, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3340mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
The Huawei Nova 2s comes in Black, Gray, Red, Rose Gold and Blue colors, is priced at 2699 yuan (US$ 408 / Rs. 26,350 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 2999 yuan (US$ 454 / Rs. 29,265 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the special Yixing Zhang customized 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 3399 yuan (US$ 514 / Rs. 33,165 approx.)."Huawei Nova 2s with 6-inch FHD+ full-screen display, dual front and rear cameras, 6GB RAM announced",