ZTE’s nubia brand along with the Z17S also announced Nubia Z17 miniS, successor of Z17 mini that was introduced earlier this year. It has a 5.2-inch 1080p screen and is powered by Snapdragon 653 SoC with 6GB RAM and 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with monochrome + RGB sensors on the back, but this comes with a 16-megapixel front camera along with a 5-megapixel secondary front camera and runs on Android 7.1 (Nougat) with nubia UI 5.0 .
It has a metal frame with 3D glass body, features a fingerprint sensor built into the home button and packs a 3200mAh battery.
Nubia Z17 miniS specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits brightness, 85% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 653 processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with Nubia UI 5.0
- Dual SIM
- 13MP (monochrome) + 13MP (RGB) dual rear cameras with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, OIS, 4K video recording
- 16MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 80-degree wide-angle lens, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, AW87319 amplifier chip, DTS audio
- Dimensions: 147.5 × 71.2 × 7.6mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200mAh battery
The Nubia Z17 miniS comes in Black Gold and Deep Blue colors and is priced at 1999 yuan (US$ 303 / Rs. 19,735 approx.). There is also a Aegean blue color variant that costs 2099 yuan (US$ 318 / Rs. 20,725 approx.). It will be available for order from today and goes on sale from October 19th in China."Nubia Z17 miniS with 5.2-inch 1080p display, 6GB RAM, dual front and rear cameras announced",