Micromax has launched Selife 3, the company’s latest selfie-focused smartphone in the country as the successor to the Selfie 2 that was launched in July. It has a 5-inch Full HD 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform, runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with flash and a 16-megapixel front-facing camera with flash for capturing selfie even in low-lighting conditions.
It has a 52MP Super Pixel mode, Portrait mode and more. It also has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Micromax Selfie 3 (E460) specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, Samsung sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Micromax Selfie 3 comes in Black and Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 11,999 and will be available from retail stores from today.
Commenting on the launch, Shubhodip Pal, Chief marketing & Commercial officer, Micromax, said:
With over 93 million selfies being captured every day, people today take and retake pictures of themselves until it mirrors perfection. Moreover, the festive season is around the corner and people love to take selfies with their family and friends. This is the perfect time to launch the Selfie-3, just at the kick start of the festive season, to add on the fervour among the young consumers. The all new Selfie 3 is ideal for the users, delivering fantastic images, great beauty editing tools and capture their beautiful festive memories perfectly.