Huawei RNE-AL00 with 5.9-inch Full HD+ 18:9 full screen display with minimal bezels and dual front and rear cameras got certified by TENAA earlier this week. Now the company has sent out invites for the announcement of the phone in China on September 22nd, which will be Maimang 6, successor of last year’s Maimang 5. @evleaks has also posted press shots of the phone.
The invite shows the phone’s full screen display with minimal bezels.
Huawei Maimang 6 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 13MP front-facing camera, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.2 × 75.2 × 7.5mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / Glonass
- 3240mAh battery
The Huawei Maimang 6 is expected to come in Black and Blue colors and the event on September 22nd starts at 2PM China Time (11:30 AM IST). We should know more details, including the price of the phone next Friday."Huawei Maimang 6 with 5.9-inch Full screen display, dual front and rear cameras to be announced on September 22",