Moto India today launched Moto G5S smartphone, successor of the Moto G5 that was launched earlier this year. It is powered by the same Snapdragon 430 SoC, but this has a slightly larger 5.2-inch 1080p screen and a better 16MP rear camera.
It has a metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the front and a 3000mAh battery with support for Turbo charging.
Moto G5S specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Bottom-ported loudspeaker
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 150×73.5×8.2mm to 9.5 mm; Weight:157g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
The Moto G5S comes in Lunar Gray and Fine Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 13,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in online from today midnight and will also be available from offline stores across India.