Xiaomi launched its budget Redmi 4A smartphone in India back in March at a competitive price of Rs. 5,999. The phone is still in huge demand when it goes on sale on Amazon.in. Today the company has launched 3GB + 32GB storage version of the phone in the country that joins the 2GB RAM + 16GB storage version.
Apart from the RAM and storage, other specifications are same, including the 5-inch HD display, quad-core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform, MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), 13-megapixel rear camera with PDAF, LED flash, 5-megapixel front-facing camera and a 3120mAh built-in battery.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with 500MHz Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage / 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI 8 based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 139.5×70.4×8.5mm;Weight: 131.5g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 3030mAh (minimum) / 3120mAh (typical)
The Xiaomi Redmi 4A 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version is priced at Rs. 6,999 and will go on sale through Mi.com, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, TataCLiQ and Mi Home stores starting August 31st. Check out our Redmi 4A review, if you are planning to get the phone.