Moto India has launched the Moto G5S and Moto G5S Plus smartphones in India, as it had promised last week. G5S Plus has 13-megapixel dual rear cameras with selective focus mode for portraits, adding blurred background effect, selective black and white coloring, replace background mode and more and an improved 8-megapixel front camera with flash.
It packs a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform and runs on Android 7 Nougat, similar to the predecessor. It has a metal unibody design, fingerprint sensor on the front and a 3000mAh battery with support for Turbo charging.
Moto G5S Plus specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128 GB with microSD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- 13MP (RGB) + 13MP (monochrome) dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording
- 8MP front-facing camera with flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Water repellent nano-coating
- Bottom-ported loudspeaker
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.5×76.2x8mm to 9.5 mm; Weight:168g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with Turbo Charging
The Moto G5S Plus comes in Lunar Gray and Blush Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 15,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting today midnight.
"Moto G5S Plus with 5.5-inch 1080p display, 4GB RAM, dual rear cameras launched in India for Rs. 15999",
- Extra Rs. 1000 off when exchanging old Moto phones
- No cost EMI on all credit cards
- Moto Sport headphones worth Rs. 1599 at Rs. 499
- 80% off (up to Rs. 300) on Amazon Kindle eBooks
- Up to 50GB additional data for Reliance Jio customers