Sony Mobile already confirmed that it will unveil two flagship phones in 2017 and kill its ‘premium standard’ models. Now the Xperia XZ1 has surfaced in live images ahead of IFA 2017 announcement. This reveals a 5.2-inch 1080p HDR display, compared to 4K screen on the Xperia XZ Premium.
Other specifications are expected to be same, including Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform, 19-megapixel Motion Eye camera with 1/ 2.3″ Exmor RS memory stacked sensor, 960 fps super slow motion videos, Predictive Capture, Anti-distortion shutter, Triple image sensing technology and 5-axis image stabilization for shake-free videos.
It has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button and there is also a dedicated camera shutter button. It will also come with 3D Creator that is said to be used for creating 3D video and images.
Sony Xperia XZ1 rumored specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) HDR TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Hybird Dual SIM (nano + nano/microSD)
- Water Resistant (IP65/IP68)
- 19MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3″ sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive capture, 5-axis stabilizatio, 4K video recording, 960fps slow-motion video
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3″ Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
We should know all the details when the phone goes official on 31 August at IFA 2017."Sony Xperia XZ1 with 5.2-inch 1080p HDR display, Snapdragon 835 surface in live images",