HTC launched its flagship U11 smartphone in India back in June for Rs. 51990 in Brilliant Black and Amazing Silver colors, last month it launched the Sapphire Blue color variant of the phone. Today it has launched the Solar Red color variant of the phone in the country.
To remind you, the HTC U11 packs a 5.5-inch Quad HD 3D glass screen on the front and 3D glass on the back as well, is powered by an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform and runs on Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). It is also dust and water-resistant with IP67 ratings and has Edge Sensor for new squeeze interaction. It has 12MP HTC UltraPixel 3 on the back multi-axis optical image stabilization (OIS), dual LED flash and f/1.7 aperture.
HTC U11 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) Quad HD Super LCD 5 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform with Adreno 540 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) with HTC Sense UI, HTC Edge Sense,HTC Sense Companion
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP HTC UltraPixel 3 rear camera with 1.4μm pixel, dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, UltraSpeed Autofocus, RAW capture, 4K video recording with 3D Audio, Hi-Res stereo recording, and Acoustic Focus, 120fps slow mo video at 1080p
- 16MP front-facing camera with 1080p video recording
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153.9 x 75.9 x 7.9mm; Weight: 169g
- USB-C audio, HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation,HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, 3D Audio recording with 4 microphones, Hi-Res audio certified
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1
- 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0
The HTC U11 Solar Red variant is now available for pre-order from HTC eStore online and will ship starting from August 26th. HTC is also offering a free 20W Car Charger with the pre-orders for a limited period. Check out our HTC U11 review, if you are planning to get the phone.