LG today launched K10 (2017) smartphone in India at an event. It was unveiled ahead of CES 2017 last month and this comes with India-specific SOS 112 emergency calling when you press the power button three times or pressing the SoS option in the menu, as recommended by India’s telecom ministry. The smartphone that is ‘Made in India’ was launched by Telecom and IT minister Ravi Shankar Prasad.
The main highlight of the K10 is its 120-degree wide-angle selfie lens. It has a fingerprint scanner on the back, a metallic U-frame with a slim 7.9mm profile along with 5.3-inch HD In-cell Touch display with 2.5D Arc Glass design.
LG K10 (2017) specifications
- 5.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) In-cell Touch 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.5 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750 64-bit processor with Mali T860 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual (nano) SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera, 120-degree wide angle lens
- Dimensions: 148.7 x 75.3 x 7.9mm; Weight: 142g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB OTG
- 2800mAh removable battery
The LG K10 (2017) comes in Black, Titanium and Gold colors and is priced at Rs. 13,990, while the MRP is Rs. 15,000 . It comes with free smart cover and unlimited audio and video downloads from Hungama for 45 days.