ZTE nubia Prague S with 5.2-inch 1080p display, 3GB RAM, 6.8mm slim metal frame announced
ZTE has announced nubia Prague S, the company’s latest smartphone in the nubia series in China, as expected. It has a 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD OGS Super AMOLED display with 2.5D arc glass, is powered by an Octa-Core Snapdragon 615 SoC and runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with nubia UI 3.0. It has 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front-facing camera with 78-degree wide-angle lens and NeoVision 5.2 Camera UI.
It has a 6.8mm slim anodized aluminum frame, FiT (Frame Interactive Technology) for comfortable one-handed usage and Eyeprint ID iris scanner for secure locking. It has 4G LTE support and comes with hybrid dual SIM that lets you use the second SIM as an expansion slot when required. It has 2200mAh battery with fast charging support, AKM4375 Hi-Fi audio chip, 7.1-channel Dolby audio and Dolby decoder for an enhanced audio experience.
ZTE nubia Prague S specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED OGS display with 2.5D arc Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (4×1.5GHz + 4×1.0GHz) processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR3 RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) with nubia UI 3.0
- Hybrid Dual (micro + nano / microSD)
- Dimension: : 148.2 x 72.5 x 6.8mm; Weight: 135g
- 13MP camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture, 78-degree wide viewing angle
- 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), GPS
- 2200mAh battery with fast charging
The ZTE nubia Prague S comes in Silver and Rose Gold colors, is priced at 2499 Yuan (US$ 380 / Rs. 25670 approx.) and is available for pre-order in China. It will go on sale from January 23rd.