Lenovo A6000 with 4G LTE, Snapdragon 410 SoC announced, launching in India soon
Lenovo has introduced A6000, the company’s latest budget smartphone with 4G connectivity in the A series at the International CES, as it promised. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU and runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe UI on top. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support as well.
Lenovo A6000 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with Vibe 2.0 UI
- Dual (micro) SIM
- 8MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.2mm thick and weighs 128 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The Lenovo A6000 comes in Black color and is priced at $169 in the US, which coverts to about Rs. 10,680. Lenovo already said it will be priced less than Redmi Note 4G and the YU YUREKA, when it launches in India later this month, exclusively on Flipkart.