Sony has launched the Xperia C3, the company’s latest selfie-focused smartphone in India. It was unveiled last month and packs a 5.5-inch HD display, 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon processor and Android 4.4 (KitKat). It has a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with wide-angle lens along with a soft LED flash. It went on sale in Russia recently.
Camera features include, self timer, Superior Auto mode, beatification, Portrait Retouch, option to capture images by simply double tapping the back cover, Smile Shutter, and more new features. It also has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. Sony is launching the Dual SIM variant of the smartphone in India.
Sony Xperia C3 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with TRILUMINOS Display for mobile, Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with 25mm wide-angle lens, 80 degree field of view, 720p video recording
- 7.6mm thick and weighs 150 grams
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2500 mAh Battery with STAMINA mode
The Sony Xperia C3 comes in Black, White and Mint colors and is priced at Rs. 23,990 (MRP). It would go on sale starting September 1st across Sony Center, Sony Smartphone Lounge and major Mobiles & electronics stores across India.