LG unveiled the L Series III devices, the L40, L70 and L90 at the MWC 2014. It also showcased the L65 and the L35 at the event, but it didn’t officially announce them. The LG L65 Dual went on sale in Russia last month, now the LG L35, an entry-level Android smartphone with 3G support is listed on the official German website. The single SIM variant of the L65 that surfaced online last month has also been listed on the website.
The LG L35 has a 3.2-inch HVGA display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM8210) processor, runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) and has a 3-megapixel rear camera. It is also expected to release in dual SIM variant, similar to other L Series III devices.
LG L35 specifications
- 3.2-inch (480 x 320 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 (MSM8210) processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 3MP rear camera
- 512MB RAM,4GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Dimensions: 109.4 x 59 x 11.9 mm; Weight: 107.4 grams
- 3G (HSDPA+14.4Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 1,540 mAh battery
The LG L35 comes in black and white colors. No word on the global rollout or the pricing yet.