Sony Mobile has launched the Xperia E1 and Xperia E1 dual in India. These smartphones were announced back in January and packs a 4-inch (480 x 800 pixels) touch screen display, powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 processor and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean). These have a 3-megapixel rear camera and offer 100dB loud audio output through rear speakers. These have Walkman key, shake to shuffle and hardware controls for easy music control.
The Xperia E1 dual has new dual SIM technology that lets users set custom ring tones and the dual SIM management technology keeps both SIMs active, so that you never miss a call, even when talking on one of them.
Sony Xperia E1 and E1 Dual specifications
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (E1 dual)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon 200 (MSM8210) processor with Adreno 302 GPU
- 12 mm thick and weighs 120 g
- 3MP rear camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS / aGPS
- 512MB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1700 mAh battery
The Sony Xperia E1 Dual would be the first smartphone to go on sale starting from 10th March 2014. The Xperia E1 would be available from 25th March 2014. These smartphones come in Black, White and Purple colors and would be available at all Sony Centers and major electronic stores across India.