Swipe Sonic, the company’s first smartphone with Dual SIM (CDMA + GSM) support is now available from online retailer Shopclues. It has a 4-inch (480 x 800 pixels), powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 2-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera.
Swipe Sonic specifications
- 4-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Play (MSM8625) processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (CDMA + GSM) with dual standby
- 2MP rear camera
- 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera
- Dimensions – 122×63.7×12 mm; Weight 126 grams
- 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- EVDO, 2G (EDGE), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 1500 mAh battery
The Swipe Sonic is priced at Rs. 7,399. Since there are few dual SIM smartphones with CDMA and GSM support in this price range, it might interest buyers who are eyeing for a budget smartphone with CDMA and GSM support.