Lenovo has announced the S660 at the Mobile World Congress 2014 in Barcelona along with the S860 abs the S850. It has a 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) with Lenovo’s custom UI on top. It has a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3-megapixel (VGA) front-facing camera. It comes with dual SIM support and is 9.95mm thick.
It has brushed metal design, similar tothe S860. It packs 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory and a 3000 mAh battery.
Lenovo S660 Specifications
- 4.7-inch (960 x 540 pixels) qHD capactive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582m processor
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- 3000 mAh battery with up to 10 hours talk time on 2G
Lenovo S660 is priced at $229 (Rs. 14,220 approx). It would go on sale starting from June 2014.