Zen Ultrafone 504, the company’s latest budget smartphone with 3G support is now available from Saholic. It has a 5-inch WVGA screen, powered by a 1.3 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean). It has a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support with dual standby. The Zen Ultrafone 502 with a 4.5-inch qHD display was launched last year.
Zen Ultrafone 504 specifications
- 5-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Bluetooth with A2DP, Wi-Fi, GPS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB Internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 2000 mAh battery
The Zen Ultrafone 504 comes in Black and White colors and is priced at an MRP of Rs. 7,999. The MOP of the device is Rs. 7,299.